Thursday 19 April 2012

Sansa Stark aka. Mission, what mission?

Update: Changed the color scheme a bit and realized that I really hate painting crowns.

Guess I should post something here too, even though this has NOTHING to do with any mission. We need to come up with a "Fangirling the day away-paint your fave characters/singers/actors in however you feel like"-mission ;D

This is still a work in progress but it's supposed to be Miss Sansa Stark from the Game of Thrones. Started out as a simple grayscale study and ended somewhere else entirely.

There are steps to this in my blog and I'll post some more stuff here too when it's finished.

Finished piece HERE


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are madly skilled at digipainting nowadays! Like the contrast between the super finish on her face and the ruff outlining of her crown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 I've always wanted to learn to digipaint realisticly and decided I can just as well start learning now :)
    I think that this is the first time I am actually tryign to convey the character in these more realistic ones instead of just painting a pretty picture.
    And I so wish I had it in me to just leave the crown really rough and unpolished but being who I am I'll so have to finish that too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and BTW it's a mission for one's SANITY! All work and no fun makes one [...], as they say ;D

    ReplyDelete